Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark mark (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The Dark mark (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Sirius sat on the cold floor of the Astronomy tower. It was late. So late that he had to use Lumos, just to see himself in the dark. In his hand was a piece of paper that he read a million times by now. He held it tightly, slowly squeezing it in his hand. He had to make a decision and fast. And it will effect the rest of his life, but he just had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Catalina slowly walked up to the Astronomy Tower, her hands in her pockets. Her sapphires flew across the many shadows in the hallway leading up to her hiding spot, and she sighed silently. Her steps made no noise, her bare feet gently touching the stone and then lifting up again with grace.

When she finally got outside, she spotted Sirius instantly. A tremor of pity and anger rippled through her body. Should she talk to him? Should she risk an appearance from Leighanna?

"Screw it," she whispered, stepping closer and sinking down to the ground next to him. "Hey." A smile lit up her beautiful face and she waited for a reply, reading the desperation and disdain well on his somewhat paled countenance.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Sirius was still deep in his thought when Catalina walked to him. It took him a while when he noticed that she was next to him. He shook his head quickly and looked at Catalina. She was smiling. "Um...hey" said Sirius with a small smile. He closed his eyes for a second. 'You can do this' he repeated over and over in his mind. He looked at her, staring at her arm. He didn't even blink, he just continued to stare at Catalina's arm.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Catalina watched him for a long time, her sapphires boring into his silver orbs. A smile stayed on her face, and she watched as one appeared on his. It surprised her at his slowness, and she glanced down at the paper he held in his hands.

Flashing her eyes back up to his, she didn't dare ask what it was. Noticing his silver eyes flit to her arm, she frowned slightly and noticed he was looking at her left arm. The one that would hold a Dark Mark, if she were to become a Death Eater.

"I don't have one," she whispered. "Not yet."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Sirius looked at Catalina as she she spoke. "Oh" said Sirius with a dissapointed voice. "But..." he started slowly, his voice shaking "You will get one, right?" he asked. He closed his eyes for a second, swearing in his head at himself for asking something so stupid. "I mean...you are a death eater."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Catalina smiled gently at his anxiety. She eyed the paper in his hands, guessing that it had something to do with Death Eaters or Voldemort. It was obvious, or he wouldn't be acting so odd.

"Probably," she nodded. Her sapphire eyes glinted with interest as his eyes closed, clearly embarrassed. She placed a hand on his and whispered, "I have done things that I should be ashamed of . . . But, I will avenge my mother. To me, the Dark Lord has his head on straight."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Sirius looked at Catalina for a while and then lifted his shirt. And there, on his hand was a scull with a snake through it. The Dark Mark. He looked at Catalina again, looking for her reaction. He didn't know what will she say.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Catalina blinked quite a few times, her eyes glued to that one image of the mark of evil, plastered across this handsome boy's arm. Her eyes flashed back up to his and she whispered, "I thought that you were against the Death Eaters, Sirius? Why the change of heart?"

She stared at him for a moment before whispering, "Did the Dark Lord himself place that upon you or was it one of his minions?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 pm

"That's a long story. My reasons for joining the Death eaters are...complicated." said Sirius, holding the paper in his hand even more tightly. Sirius felt Catalina's glare. He pulled his shirt back to were it was, so that it was covering the mark. "By the Dark Lord" answered Sirius. Many of the death eaters would say that with pride and joy, as it was an honor. But Sirius said it with a hunch of disgust which he was trying hard to hide.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Catalina stared intensely at him still, clearly interested. "I'll be here for a long time, Sirius." She smiled gently. "Even though you probably don't think I can be trusted, I don't really have anyone to tell anything to." She shrugged rather sadly. She had Ben and Bee, but she wouldn't have rattled off one of Black's secrets to them. That would be heartless. "It's okay if you don't want to, but may I ask something?" She continued without waiting for a reply. "Does it have something to do with your family?" She considered Bellatrix and Regulus, waiting.

Her sapphires lit with excitement, but the light faded quite suddenly when she noticed his disgust. "What is he like? In person?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:34 am

Sirius looked at her when she asked if it is about his family. He opened his mouth to say something, but word didn't came out. "I...I didn't choose in which family I was born, you know. Nobody has that choice. If I had...well, I certanly wouldn't be a Black. But my family isn't really famous for understanding something like that. They...made a point about why it would be best for my surrounding to join the family business" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:11 am

Catalina patiently waited for a reply and empathy leaked into her at his answer. "Yes, it is such a shame when you are born into the wrong one," she sighed. "Family Business? Joining the Dark Lord?" She reached out a hand and placed in on Sirius's arm. "I'm sorry, Sirius. You should have had that choice. My father wants me to join, but he and my mother say that I should do whatever I feel is right in my heart, even if it means going against him."

Her eyes closed softly. "But, I don't think I could ever hurt someone I love again." Remus flashed through her mind, and her grip on Black's arm tightened considerably. She removed her hand slowly, taking another deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:56 am

Sirius thought about her family, as she talked about her mother and father. "Well then, you have the luck to choose. To choose what ever you want. You are born with that luck, you should be thankful for it" said Sirius softly

The word again was heard in Sirius' mind over and over. "I know. I could never do it either. But, to protect the one you love, sometimes you have to hurt yourself" he said slowly
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 am

Catalina nodded, giving him a soft smile. She stared at him, watching the expressions of his face change from interest to jealousy, or so she guessed. "I know, I am thankful. But, sometimes, I wish they weren't so lenient."

She frowned slightly, tilting her head to the side as a strand of hair fell in front of her porcelain face. "You have hurt someone that you have loved? Surely not with the Cruciatus Curse?" she whispered darkly, a sharp pain shooting through her chest as she remembered that night in the forest with Remus. She looked away, ashamed.

Glancing back at him, she said, "Wow, I never would have that you could be so deep, Sirius." She giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 am

Sirius laughed at her comment and smiled. "Yeah, I surprised many people. Even myself sometimes" he said. He knew that when she said the Cruciatus Curse she was thinking about Remus. That must have been horrible. The pain inside eating you after it, knowing what you did. "There are other pain that physical, and much more powerful. Cause, you know...the physical pain always goes away after some point. But some may not" he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am

Catalina giggled. "I imagine so." Her smile faded at his words. Her eyes grew wide in alarm. "Do you know what I did?" she whispered. "And, you're still sitting here, talking to me . . . ?" She sighed and then muttered, "The memories will never fade, nor the pain from the act dissolve any less, but the fact that it took a toll on you means everything."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 am

"Of course I know" said Sirius with a small smile. "Remus is my best friend. He tells me everything and I tell everything to him. You should forgot about that. You shouldn't be eating yourself about it still" said Sirius softly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 am

"I don't think I'll ever be able to forget, Sirius." Her mind flashed to that night, and she cringed involuntarily. "I love him . . . " Catalina looked away, filling her mind with Ben.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am

"You have to try. Because, if you don't it will eat you from inside every night. It will make you so weak and depressed until you go mad. Believe me, I know. And if Remus forgave you, you should forgive yourself." said Sirius. He listened carefully when Catalina said he loved him. He made a small soft smile. "I know."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 am

"I will." She wiped at her eyes, angry that she was being weak in front of Sirius. "I'm trying so hard." She flashed him an embarrassed smile. "Am I that obvious?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:17 pm

"I know you are. And I'm sure you will see that it will get much easier one day and you won't have to try so hard anymore" said Sirius with a soft smile. "Um...yeah. It is pretty obvious" said Sirius laughing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Catalina giggled. "Well, I hope that in my case, you're right. I can hardly stand it right now . . . what with everything going on." She sighed slowly before taking in a deep breath. "I hope Ben doesn't notice. He might get jealous or something . . . although I love Ben more than I've ever loved anyone." Her sapphires twinkled softly at the thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:28 pm

"Well, even if Ben finds out, he should understand. You love Remus...in a different way than Ben. He should get that. But, yeah, he might be a little jealous. I'm saying that from a guy's prespective. If I was Ben...I would be jealous of Remus, too. I would probably wanna break him" said Sirius laughing
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Catalina's eyes grew wide. She knew that Remus was a Werewolf . . . Ben was a Vampire. Could they go against each other like that? Her sapphires lit with concern. "You don't really think he'd try and hurt Remus, do you?" Her voice held fear and she continued, "Good, I'm glad you picked up on that. I don't love them in the same way. I was beginning to think that everyone thought I was trying to choose between them." She giggled, thinking it absurd.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

"Of course I understand. It's no way the same thing. And that silly. You don't have to choose" said Sirius. "Well..." he started, answering her question. "I hope not. But you have to be very careful when you tell him. He might get it wrong. You have to explain that you don't love Remus like him. And...you have to tell him. It will be horrible if he finds out from someone else, believe me" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark mark (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next