Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark mark (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:32 am

"No. I mean not yet. That's still on my list of stupid life dangerous things to do before I finish school. And I really hope you haven't either." said Sirius with a chuckle. "But then, you probably wouldn't be standing here if you did" said Sirius smiling. "It's anofe that I'm related to Belatrix, but to become like her...I would rather die" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 am

Catalina giggled. "Yes, that would be dangerous wouldn't it? But, I wonder why he doesn't want us to call him by his name. I mean, does he consider it to be disrespectful?" She shrugged and then laughed again. "I believe that if you don't kill anyone and remember to keep your soul, you won't become like her, Sirius. After all, you can love. Can she?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 am

"He obviously has some complex with his name. But I think it's stupid. First of all, it's not his name at all. But I bet if you call him Tomy he wouldn't be so happy about it" said Sirius laughing. "My aunt is full of surprises. You never know what can or can't she do. I believe she can do almost anything she wants. But to love....no. I douth it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Catalina nodded, smiling slightly. "Yes, well, were you aware that his name literally means 'flight from death'? Vol means flight. De means from. Mort means death. I always thought that was interesting." She shrugged. "No, I do not think Bellatrix can love. She is too torn within her soul to actually feel something towards someone, I think."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 am

"Really? That's interesting. No, I must admit I didn't know that. That's on latin or something? I was never good at latin" said Sirius. "Yeah. She killed so many times that she's turned into a...well monster. Without feelings. The only feeling she has is hate" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am

"No, it's French," Catalina said smiling. "I just don't think I could do that. To rip my soul into so many pieces and eventually end up with not having one in the end . . . it just doesn't seem very inviting, you know?" Her sapphires gazed into his eyes rather sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:45 am

"Well that's understandable. Because I suck at French too. Even thought mother dearest insisted on us to know perfect French." said Sirius laughing. "No, it doesn't." said Sirius with a sigh. "We could always quit. Aldo it will probably end up with us or worse, our friends dead. But still, be can always quit" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Catalina giggled. "I could teach you a few words to impress her with," she said, her sapphires twinkling. "I don't think I will quit once I join, Sirius," she whispered, looking away from him. "I want this. You may not understand, but I don't know how else to tel lyou. I don't want to quit. I'm going to join and I'm going to be loyal. I will not put those that I love in danger, however." Especially Remus.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Sirius laughed at Catalina's word, imagining himself speaking French to Legihanna. "Yeah that would be...interesting. But she already knows French, so I'm afraid she'll try to make the whole conversation in French" said Sirius. "I...get it, I guess in some way. But what if? What if he asks you to kill....Remus?" asked Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Catalina cringed slightly when she heard him say that Leighanna already knew French. How insulting, she thought idly. With a beautiful smile, she erased the disgust from her face and felt the grin disappear. She looked down, silent for a long moment before she whispered, "I would never murder Remus. Not even if I were threatened with death." It was true, she was not afraid to die . . . but then she would no longer be with Ben. That would be terribly saddening.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 am

Sirius laughed at her reaction of the fact that Leighanna knows French. "I knew you would act that way." said Sirius laughing. Suddenly, his smile disappeared from his face and he listened to her closely. "I know what you mean. I just hope that it doesn't come to that. Of course I would never kill any of my friends. But...I don't know. I think it's time for me to quit." said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Catalina shrugged and then muttered, "I bet she butchers it horribly with her disgusting accent." She blushed and looked up at Sirius, throwing him an apologetic look at her rude outburst. "If it does come to that, maybe Ben could protect me with something . . . Or if not, then I would just die. I have no problem with death. I just see it as an extension of your existence but just in a different place." She looked over at him solemnly. "If you wish it, Sirius, then quit. Don't ever go back. Maybe I could help you? If you were to stay hidden for a while or something, I could be your secret keeper. They would never come to me."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 am

Sirius laughed at her sudden outburst about Leighanna's French. "Well I wouldn't really know, would I? As I have no idea about how real French is suppose to sound" said Sirius laughing. "Death is certainly, in my opinion, the best place when something like that happens. At least death is easy, simple." said Sirius. He started at her for a while, astonished. He couldn't believe that she offered him to be his secret keeper. "You...you would do that?" asked Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Catalina cleared her throat slightly before saying in a perfect French accent, "Merveilleux soleil. Flamme d'amour l'universel. Pourquoi m'es tu infideles?" She smiled at him and said, "Does Lovegood sound like that?" Smirking again, she moved closer to him and put his hands on his. With a beautiful smile that usually dazzled many men to succumb to her, she whispered, "What are friends for?"

Last edited by Catalina Williams on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Sirius laughed at Catalina's constant need to be better than Leighanna. He didn't know why she needed to prove to herself that she's better than her. But couldn't not admire her real French accent. It sounded like from a French movie or something. "No...she doesn't really sound like that" said Sirius with a chuckle. "Thank you" said Sirius with a big smile. This meant to him so much.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Catalina eyed him when he laughed, tilting her head to the side in confusion. Her sapphires twinkled beautifully and she smirked at his comment. "Yes!" she exclaimed, squeezing his hand sweetly. "I knew that I was better at her in something. You just made my day." She giggled again. Her eyes lit up at his gratitude and her smile became kinder, almost completely unlike what she had put out to others. "You're welcome, Sirius. The offer will always stand for whenever you need it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark mark (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3