Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark mark (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Catalina nodded, taking his advice very highly. She looked at him for a long moment in silence before whispering, "I will. The next time I see him." She sighed quietly, wondering when she would see him next. He was busy with classes and she was busy with school work.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

"Well good luck with that. You know better than me that it's really hard to find some free space in Remus' time table. He is always in the library, at class or studying. Sometimes that gets really annoying" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Catalina nodded, giggling. "Yes, but can you blame him?" She was insinuating his illness. "He's just afraid of being close to someone." She sighed. "I know the feeling, especially when he thinks he's too dangerous to love someone."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:15 am

Sirius nodded. Remus always done the same thing. When he liked someone, he shut down completely. Probably because he's afraid if he opens, he'll only get hurt. "Yeah, I know. He always was afraid of opening to someone. But I really can't blame him. It's a good reason why he's scared to do that" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 am

"I believe that's why I have such a connection with him. We're almost polar opposites yet the fact that we both are afraid of loving someone because of the creatures we are brings us together . . . It's kind of sad, actually." Catalina smiled grimly, looking over at Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 am

Sirius nodded to Catalina, agreeing. He understood what Catalina was saying and it was true. "And that's what makes you even better friends. The way you help each other not to be afraid to open to people in the future. Sure, it's a slow process but I see it. You help him, a lot. And he helps you." said Sirius. They needed each other and Sirius was aware of that.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am

"It just makes me angry when Krista assumes that we're lovers or something." Catalina cringed at the thought of the girl, hating her instantly. "It always is assumed when a boy and girl are friends that they have something else in mind." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 pm

"Well that's true. She's just scared of losing Remus. All girls think when a boy and girl hang out that they are in a relathionship" said Sirius. "But, really the reason she is so scared is this" said Sirius and pointed at Catalina from her feet to head. "I mean really, that scared other girls. You have like a massive weapon inside of you" chuckled Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:55 pm

"I know," Catalina giggled as he pointed at her. "I've told them that's why, but they just deny it." She rolled her eyes. "Especially Volatile when Angry." She laughed, looking over at Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Sirius laughed as he tired to imagined Krista and Leighanna angry and jealous, pointing their wands madly at Leighanna. It was quite amusing in his head. "You, Krista and Leighanna. That is a duel that I want to see. I would even pay for first class seats. And bring my own coce and popcorn" said Sirius laughing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Catalina laughed nervously, saying, "Yeah, I doubt that we'd come out alive." They wouldn't. She giggled again. "I'm sure you'd have to hold Remus down, so that he wouldn't try to stop us."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:05 am

"Ah, I don't think so. You know Remus acts all goody goody. But really, sometimes he isn't. He's just the opposite. I think he wouldn't mind to see a good cat fight" said Sirius laughing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am

Catalina raised her eyesbrows. "Oh, really? I would have never gotten that impression. What else don't I know about him?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 am

Sirius laughed with Catalina "Oh, Remus has a lot, lot dirty secrets. In facts, they are so dirty, that I can't even tell you the beggining of them. You might run away from him and never want to talk to him or see him. " said Sirius teasing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 am

Catalina shrugged, knowing not to push it. "I doubt it," she whispered, thinking of what she was going to do when she became a Death Eater. "Who bit him, do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Sirius nodded slowly. Remus told him once, but he never again wanted to talk about it. It was a sensitive side. "It was Fenrir Greyback. He bit him when he was only 4. His parents were against the Death eaters so they send him." said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Catalina looked over at Sirius, her eyes widening. She had met the Werewolf before once at one of her parents' parties. She blinked and then said, "Does he kind of look like a really hairy human?" She had met the creature that had bestowed such violence upon Remus. "That's terrible."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:36 am

"Um...I don't really know. I never saw him in person. But yeah, he looks something like that. Remus once described him to me" said Sirius, remembering how Remus talked about him in a mix of pain and anger. "You know, that was the first time I ever saw Remus wanted...avenge so much" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:05 pm

"Trust me, you don't want to meet him." Catalina shivered. "He is a creepy man, or creature. He's not really a man anymore, is he? He lost his humanity when he decided to stay a Werewolf even when there wasn't a full moon." She sighed. "I can imagine why." Maybe she and Remus had more in common than she had initially thought.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 am

"He is one of the worst creatures that had walked this earth. It isn't anofe for him that he kills people every full moon. He wanted to be able to do that anytime. You can see why Voldemort needs him so much. He is a dangerous weapon." said Sirius with anger in his voice. He hated that beast, that had caused so much pain to Remus. "When...we talk about him...he changes. He becomes this totally other person, who won't stop until he kills him. I'm afraid that one day he will try" said Sirius with a sight.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Catalina looked over at him, listening to his words closely. She nodded and surprise etched into her face when Sirius said the Dark Lord's name. She was impressed, for not many would say it. "Wow, I never thought you'd say his name," she whispered. "Poor Remus. I wish we could do something to help him not do that." Maybe she could kill the Werewolf for him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Sirius looked at Catalina surprised. "I didn't think that you were one of those who are scared of saying it. It's just a name you know..." said Sirius simply. "Yeah, I wish that too. But Remus is afraid of himself sometimes because of it. He's afraid that one day he will do it. You see, he loses both ways. One, he is killed. Or two, he is a killer" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Catalina giggled slightly. "Oh, no! I say his name all of the time. Just not around other Death Eaters." She shrugged. "He might get the wrong impression if it gets back to him. I'm not afraid of him, I'm afraid of what he can do. I believe that's why I want to join." She stared at him, listening closely. "Kill or be killed," she whispered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:21 am

"Oh. You are right about that. He would get the wrong impression, indeed." said Sirius with a chuckle. Sirius nodded "Don't know what's worse" said Sirius, agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:33 pm

"Have you ever called him Voldemort to his face?" she asked amusedly before laughing darkly. Catalina sighed and then whispered, "Well, if killing rips your soul apart until you become like Voldemort or Bellatrix, I daresay that being killed would be much more enjoyable." She giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark mark (Open)   The Dark mark (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark mark (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next